Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday Gratitude


1. For the idea of armistice, that even if we can't manage to make it for very long, we at least recognize the value of taking a break from fighting with each other.

2. For everyone anywhere who dedicates themselves to making someone else's life more joyful, free, and light.

3. For the woods -- where there is openness and balance and amazing beauty and just aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.

4. For all of the people who see things differently than I did in the past and different still than how I see things right now today. And for the learning and growth that comes with that.

5. For the occasional person who shares my view on something -- so that at least when I'm feeling like I woke up in some kind of bizarro world or Twilight Zone I know I'm not alone!!!!!!

1 comment:

Cap'n Franko said...

Lovely. I definitely share your feelings about Armistice Day.