Sunday, August 19, 2007

Happy Birthday, Seth!



Today is Seth's 4th Birthday. After presents and cards and cake decorating at home in the morning, we had a family dinner and birthday party at my Grandmother's house in Frankfort. Seth had so much fun playing with his new monster trucks and Ben 10 toys. Once we got home, we watched the Night at the Museum DVD that Papa and Kathie gave him; and now he is once again happily playing monster trucks. The day is always bittersweet as I remember Seth's twin, who I lost very early in the pregnancy and because Seth is my only child who never met my Mom, at least not in this world, anyway. I've always kind of comforted myself with the idea that Seth was for all of us here and his twin stayed with Mom -- she was absolutely in love with being a grandmother. I am just so grateful that our family is blessed with this little guy -- he brings us so much joy, laughter, and love.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Happy birthday Seth! Maddie says hello!