Saturday, June 23, 2007

3rd Generation Friends



My friend, Shelley, just returned home to California after visiting here in KY for a few weeks. We got to see Shelley, her Mom, Jane, and her little girl, Maddie, earlier this week when we met up at the Georgetown skatepark. We had a blast playing with, holding, and feeding Maddie. The last time we saw her she was just a couple of months old. My kids know Maddie because two generations ago my Mom and Shelley's Mom met at work (I think that's where they met -- Shelley or Jane can correct me if I'm wrong) and became good friends. They introduced Shelley and me to each other when we were in, I think, second grade; and we've been good friends ever since. How cool!




2 comments:

Shelley said...

Your pictures turned out great! What kind of camera do you have???? I copied them into my files too.... I'll get the ones I took to you. It was so good to see you all. Hopefully we can see you in August too. We sure miss you!

Laurie said...

Looks like your kids had a GREAT time! :)